Finger Soccer is a flexible football game kit that can be played as a single player (player vs AI) or 2-Players (two players on a same device). Players can select and drag on their units to adjust the power and direction of the shoot. There is also plenty of defensive and offensive formation available to play the game with tactics and strategy.
- This is a full template with Menu, Shop, Config, Tournament, Team selection, Pause and Game scenes.
- Supports multi-platform: Android, iOs, Windows Phone, WebPlayer and Windows
- Supports both Unity 4.x and Unity 5.x
- Can be used as a base to prototype similar games such as Billiard or Air Hockey.
- Simple, but highly addictive physics based game-play
- Realistic physics for a thrilling and rational game-play
- Can be used to build a 2D or a 3D game at no time!
- Mobile friendly (with awesome performance!)
- Extremely flexible to re-skin and re-master
- Fully commented source code in C#
It works with Unity's built-in features and doesn't need any 3rd party tools to get it up and running.
Please rate our kits. We really appreciate it.
Please run this package on Unity 5.3.0 or higher, if you get any error, dont hesitate to email me at: email@example.com.
Thanks for purchasing this package.
Good luck with your games.